The integrity of the roof over your commercial premises is a critical part of your business. A sound roof keeps the elements outside, allowing you to concentrate on serving your customers. At Iron Sharp Precision Contracting, we only use the latest roofing materials and techniques, along with industry-leading warranties.
We’re fully equipped to manage all your roofing requirements. Whether your building has a pitched or flat roof, has walking traffic, skylights, or special drainage needs.
Commercial Roof Replacement
Sometimes, the only alternative for a problem roof is a full replacement. While this can be costly, it’s a vital part of your commercial building and needs to be handled with efficiency and care. Before any work begins on your roof, our team will provide you with a detailed estimate that carefully and accurately assesses the materials and labor necessary to complete the project in the most cost-effective and least disruptive way.
The benefits of a roof replacement include:
- Free estimate of costs and labor involved.
- Years of combined professional roofing experience.
A roof replacement is recommended when:
- The damage to your roof is extensive.
- The insulation is not up to par or wet.
- You are looking for a long-term solution.
- You want to utilize the latest technologies or upgrade your roofing material.
The team of professionals at Iron Sharp Precision Contracting is standing by to help you replace your commercial building roof and get back to running your business. Call us today!
Commercial Roof Repair
Sometimes, damage to a commercial roof can be repaired without the need for a full replacement. The Iron Sharp Precision Contracting team is experienced in assessing all roofing systems’ conditions and offering repair solutions to fit your budget and requirements.
Common commercial roofing issues include:
- Moisture: If your roof is not 100% watertight, moisture can infiltrate and cause problems. Water stains, high humidity inside, or an increase in insects or rodents are all signs that you should have your roof inspected.
- Increased Energy Bills: Higher than average heating or cooling bills can often indicate roof damage, allowing air to escape the building, making your heating/cooling equipment work harder.
- Bubbles or Sagging: Low spots in the ceiling are clear signs of roof damage of some type. Roof bubbles viewed from the top of the building are caused by moisture building under the top layer – the more bubbles, sagging, low spots, or ponding you have, the sooner you’re going to need a commercial roof repair or even a replacement.
- Clogged Drains: During the next downpour, check your downspouts. If you only see a trickle when it’s raining heavily, you may find ponding and clogged rooftop drains. These are both strong signs you need a commercial roof repair.
- Flimsy Flashing: Gaps in the metal flashing around the parapet or gaps in areas where the roof changes levels are signs that you need a professional roof repair as soon as possible.
Not sure if your roof needs a repair? Give us a call. Our team of experts will conduct a thorough inspection of your roof following a storm to ensure no damage could potentially cause problems later.